The International Remote Sensing Conference in Saudi Arabia is where global technology leaders in remote sensing will gather to share their latest advances in the field. This event is an opportunity for professionals from various fields to share their challenges, needs, and views with world-renowned vendors to unlock the potential for enhancing current business processes and to gain competitiveness within an ever changing business environment. The conference will provide a forum for professionals and practitioners from different sectors to access the most recent satellite-based and non-satellite-based imaging systems along with a wide-range of data acquisition systems. The forum will facilitate knowledge and information sharing between peers and industries, allowing for a broad impact.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to connect with remote sensing specialists and industry experts who are interested in sharing ways to use, enhance, and implement cutting-edge technologies to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• New Sensors and Applications
• Satellite Remote Sensing System
• Airborne Remote Sensing System
• UAV/UAS Remote Sensing System
• Hyperspectral Sensing
• Microwave Sensors/Radar
• Laser Sensors/LIDAR
• Digital Camera
Remote Sensing Applications
• Petroleum Exploration
• Mineral Exploration
• Global Change
• Coastal Zone Monitoring
• Water Quality & Water Resources
• Agriculture & Soil
• Vegetation & Crops
• Ecology / Environment Change
• Land Use / Land Cover
• Geology / Geography / Geomorphology
• Geo-hazards / Disasters
• Mountain Environment and Mapping
• Urban Change Monitoring
• High Resolution Satellite Mapping
• Nighttime Remote Sensing
• Algorithm and Modeling
• DEM/3D Generation
• Change Detection
• Feature Extraction
• Automatic / Intelligent Classification
• Hyperspectral / High resolution / SAR Data Processing
• High Resolution Data Processing
• Data Fusion and Data Mining
GPS & Photogrammetry
• GPS & Photogrammetry
• Global Navigational Satellite Systems
Other Related Topics
• Digital Photogrammetry
• Digital Earth
• Space Environment / Deep Space Exploration
• Capacity Building / Education / Training
In this remote sensing conference, we will:
• Present cutting-edge remote sensing technologies.
• Highlight remote sensing—including airborne and satellite imagery—for the environment, urban, security, and energy related fields.
• Discuss emerging trends.
• Provide a forum for user discussions about practical applications of new technologies.